Sunday, April 11, 2010

Penitentiary life

Heya doubters! Back at the penitentiary today, and sad as it is to admit, I have not been so happy about something for the whole two weeks I've been on holiday. Parental supervision is a bummer - especially when they're meddlers, like my 'rents. Btw, I had to bottle-dye my hair, and now I am no longer a ranga. I'm so, my loyal fellow rangas, I have betrayed you to become... a brunette (insert heartfelt/dramatic sob here). It wasn't my fault, i feel obliged to tell you. The chick on the bottle looked ranga-tinged (closest I could find, mylittle pothole of a hometown isn'texactly a utopia of choices in that department). THEY LIE this shit isn't red! It's fucking mud brown! Who wants to dye their hair the colour of mud? What idiot decided that would be a good idea to produce? They're swindling unsuspecting customers (heh heh - swindling). I should sue them and make a shitload of money so I can affor to go to a hairdressers and get it done properly. There's a nice blonde streak across my hairline because - no lies between us, my love - I kinda suck at it. It was my first time, okay? I've discovered that my natural blonde colour has become somewhat tainted with the amount of times I've dyed it. At least it's not pink like Tori's is these days.
Ok, I'm going to go hunt for people... the penitentiary is lonely and eerily silent atm and it's freaking me out. No offence, but you're a computer, and your company doesn't really count.

No comments:

Post a Comment