Thursday, April 15, 2010

If I could walk through walls...


JOSH THOMAS TONIGHT! Woot! Excitement overload, soz - take a deep breath. Me and CC and her not-friend r going to see Josh Thomas tonight - cute little rabbit funnyman. :D Twill b awesome whether or not he's actually funny because guess what, pumpkins? IT'S FRIDAY! Therefore everything in the world is in its right place because the weekend looms, my lovelies - forty-eight hours of unadultered procrastination and bumming out. Thank the Lord for small mercies - or large ones, hopefully :D The weekend is my world, you have no idea. The penitentiary is actually doing something cool (I know) and taking a bunch of us to The Most Amazing Market I have ever had the privilege of attending. And it's in a grungy parking lot out the back of Cue: Camberwell Markets. I once got eleven pieces of clothing and a bag for nine dollars there. That makes it my kaimono heaven.

In short, it's going to be a good weekend - from the moment school ends, till the moment I hand my laptop in on Sunday night.

I still haven't figured out a way to sneak out of the penitentiary - any ideas, doubters? The doors are alarmed after nine eleven, and all the windows are either chained shut or screwed into place. There must be a way. Suggestions are welcome from all and sundry - I've already exhausted the bring-a-screwdriver,-dipshit avenue of thought. First of all, I'd feel like a real idiot unscrewing the window panes and climbing out, and secondly - what if somebody walked past? Just doing the maintenance, folks... nothing to panic about. And please don't call the house mistresses. Yeah-nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment