Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All Time Low



It's not as ominous as it sounds - it's the name of the band Ihave just discovered and am subsequently obsessede with. Who can not love Shameless by All Time Low? It's on par with Monsters by Matchbook Romance. A completely different genre, of course - the bands/music are absolutely nothing alike, but Monsters is the one ultimate song on my iPod (out of the 4002 songs on there) that makes me want to get up and jump around the room like the crazy person trapped inside me and sing along really crappily at the top of my lungs. Kind of hard at the penitentiary, unless I'm in Ranga's room, in which case it's pretty routine. Ranga & Co. are all insane randoms - in the very best way :D I wish I was in there with them.


As it is, my own cell in the penitentiary is looking up (Mother Mary full of grace...) My life at the penitentiary seems to be getting better in direct proportion to my life getting worse at home home. Parental relations have taken a violent nosedive... and it's a long way back up to three thousand feet. We'll never make the mile-high club, that's for sure. Grimace face. Lol, but I have a crappy joke to make and I'm going to make it, coz it's my blog and u cant stop me.


Looks like me and my family are at an All Time Low.


XD

No comments:

Post a Comment