Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Double ethics...

I have a feeling I write to you kind of a lot in double ethics, but that's just an indicator of how AWESOME (cough cough) the subject is... especially first thing in the morning when you know you've got double science afterwards. If you knew me, you'd understand how suicidally depressing this is. I'm one of those people that you can teach science to, and I'll get it, and then I'll walk out to go to the bathroom, come back in, and you'll have to teach it to me all over again. I have a goldfish brain when it comes to Chemistry. WTF are all those elements anyway? It makes for rather slow progress. It also accounts for my lack of marks in the subject - not the low quality of them, but the actual lack. It's because I just sit there and stare at the paper and all the random letters and symbols and Tables That Rachel Does Not Understand blur until they make pretty pictures, which I much prefer.

Ethics, on the other hand... well, I get to sit here and talk to you. I've spent the whole first period going through other people's blogs and actually (sad but true) begging people to comment/follow my blog, because I'm lonely and unloved :( Hey, that's what the internets for, right? That and demotivational posters (heh heh LOL)

Last night I reunited with the girl who was my best friend in year seven whom I haven't seen since the end of first term of said year. It was AMAZINGly awesome. Who would have guessed? It was an exciting night :D I also went on a supermarket run and discovered Blueberry Gum. I'm giving it capital letters because it's that excellent. See what I mean? Exciting night.

AND this morning I found another person who can't blow bubbles with gum! How incredible is that? I thought I was the only one. I finally learnt to click though. Have a cookie. It was my music guru, of all people. She's my musical and bubblegum soulmate. What are the chances?
PS (because my labels thing is fucking up D<) I actually think this guy is getting hit with a ball, but I like to pretend it's gum because it makes me feel better.

2 comments:

  1. babe, we can learn together. :) and too true, monsters is uhmazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and check your facebook. now. please.

    ReplyDelete